Let’s Spread Smiles and Hope along Millions of Children. Donate with an amount as small as Rs. 50 for the cause.
PractoMind Foundation has been started as a trust to support the cause behind Mo Pathashala and is a non profit organization mainly in the field of Education. We aim to modernize Rural Reach in the areas of Education, Health and Social Status.
Mo Pathashala as an initiative has been started in the Kumarpur Panchayat of Cuttack District, Odisha during December 2014. Since then we have tried our best to provide quality education at our 4 centers where more than 350 students are getting benefited. So far we were able to bring a positive change to almost 89 families in 3 GPs with 22 villages and have also provided 126 scholarships to the deserving students.
Till now we are sponsoring the initiative from personal fund along with program fees collection and was not able to expand to more locations due to financial constraints. It’s not possible for us to fulfill our mission statement as defined below and we have planned to completely change our outreach model from this year.
From 2021-22 session we are aiming to give totally free after school classes to rural students having excellent talent and eager to explore more in their interest areas. We have planned to reach maximum possible area of rural Odisha with this program.
As we are in Rural Education since 5 years, we have noticed some basic barriers that came between primary education and students. These are financial conditions and awareness of family. It has been seen most of the students are unable to continue their higher studies after 10th board due to lack of financial assistance & awareness among their parents. So it is very important to discover and innovate a cognitive affordable platform that can support them to complete their school classes successfully.
- Providing free educational consultation along with personality training to needy/backward rural students of Odisha.
- Providing career counselling after HSC.
- Promoting Odisha State Board curriculums in Rural Odisha.
- Creating Micro-Employment in Rural Odisha for the young aspirants.
- Reaching every students of Rural Odisha through affordable and effective platform through which we can develop different life skills among them.
- To get 100% result in HSC Board exams in Rural Odisha.
- Providing higher studies scholarships to the needy and deserving students
Solutions to be provided by PMF/Mo Pathashala
- Providing Free Online Content in Odia (Video + Content + Assessments)
- Providing Offline Subject Notes to each student
- Organizing Free Weekend Class in GP Level for Doubt Clearing
- Creating connection between teachers and students through Volunteers
- Organizing GP wise Seminars for creating competitiveness among students
- Providing sample chapter wise important question and answer sheets for HSCE Exam, with help tools
- Developing an effective Digital Platform for Students, Teacher, Parents, and our Volunteers